We have a fully equipped laboratory and can provide a large ranges of testing services.
- The content of nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates (Big 8 and Weende), vitamins, etc.
- The content of biologically active components such as isoflavones, lignans, coumarin, theobromine, cholesterol and sterols.
- The quality of fats and oils: fatty acid composition, peroxide number, free fatty acids, polymerized triglycerides, cholesterol, etc.
- The presence of undesirable and harmful substances such as glucosinolates, alkaloids, mycotoxins, pesticides, Dioxins, PCB’s, PAH, etc.
- The content of anti nutritional factors such as trypsin inhibitors in soy products and the lection activity in legumes.
- The enzyme activety, such as phytase and xylanase activety, in-vitro protein digestibility and degradability.
- Sugar, Sugar pattern, Stevia.
- Metals and minerals.
- Dietary fiber.